FREE Engraving And Labelling Consultation (Valued at $200)
This consultation (metro Perth on-site or phone conference Aust wide) will help you identify your engraving or labelling equipment needs, usage, capacity and staff training requirements.
Following this consultation, we’ll prepare a detailed proposal with equipment recommendations, purchase and hire pricing, and support and training options.
Far more than a simple equipment quote, this consultation and proposal will ensure you get the best equipment, value and long-term usage out of your engraving and labelling solutions.
In this consultation, you’ll learn:
- The right technology and machine that best suits their engraving needs (do you need rotary engraving, diamond drag engraving, diamond rotary engraving, dot-pin engraving, CO2 Laser engraving, Fibre laser, or Cold green laser?
- The best value option comparing machine pricing versus staff operating time savings
- Advice on the appropriate materials to suit your application (chemical exposure, UV exposure, high temperature, impact and abrasion)
- The best equipment for workshops with multiple users (e.g. FIFO workers)
- Whether capital purchase, rental or finance is best suited to your needs
- What training and technical requirements are needed for new operators
- Which machines and their associated software suit and/or are compatible with your current IT systems and environment
- Cost saving of using your own equipment versus outsourcing your engraving or labelling
- Chemical & Fire Ramifications of using certain Laser engraving in particular environments
- How to avoid hidden outsourcing costs (such as admin time, correcting errors, sign off delays)
- How technological advances is simplifying engraving and reduce capital purchase costs
Complete the form below, and we’ll be in touch to organise your consultation (face to face or phone conference – your choice)