FREE Engraving And Labelling Consultation (Valued at $200)
This consultation (metro Perth on site or phone conference Aust wide) will help you identify your engraving or labelling equipment needs, usage, capacity and staff training requirements.
Following this consultation, we’ll prepare a detailed proposal with equipment recommendations, purchase and hire pricing, and support and training options.
Far more than a simple equipment quote, this consultation and proposal will ensure you get the best equipment, value and long term usage out of your engraving and labelling solutions.
In this consultation, you’ll learn:
- The right technology and machine that best suits their engraving needs (do you need rotary engraving, diamond drag engraving, diamond rotary engraving, dot-pin engraving, CO2 Laser engraving, Fibre laser, or Cold green laser?
- The best value option comparing machine pricing versus staff operating time savings
- Advice on the appropriate materials to suit your application (chemical exposure, UV exposure, high temperature, impact and abrasion)
- The best equipment for workshops with multiple users (eg FIFO workers)
- Whether capital purchase, rental or finance is best suited to your needs
- What training and technical requirements are need for new operators
- Which machines and their associated software suit and/or are compatable with your current IT systems and environment
- Cost saving of using your own equipment versus outsourcing your engraving or labelling
- Chemical & Fire Ramifications of using certain Laser engraving in particular environments
- How to avoid hidden outsourcing costs (such as admin time, correcting errors, sign off delays)
- How technological advances is simplifying engraving and reduce capital purchase costs
Complete the form below and we’ll be in touch to organise your consultation (face to face or phone conference – your choice)