Giftware, Trophy Engraving and Jewellery Engraving Machines
Many hours of labour, from highly skilled craftsman were once required.
This entire engraving process has been simplified to include:
- Easy clamping to hold jewelery and other items
- Red dot pointer to align and visually test engraving
- Attractive range of fonts to reflect the event
RE-M10 for engraving both the inside and the outside of rings finely with detailed script or roman fonts perfectly positioned and engraved.
Basic Micro Engraver
RE-M20abc 100 x 100mm 9Kg
Very easy program.with red-dot positioning and testing feature Ideal for curved or flat items to include pens, zippos, pet tags and name badges.
Advanced Micro Engraver
RE-M20Jewel 100 x 100mm 7Kg
This well thought out machine can:
- Engrave flat and curved items
- Option to engrave photos on metal
- Engrave the inside and outside of rings
Basic Giftware Engraver
For flat and curved items
RE-M40abc 305 x 210mm 19Kg
- Easy to use program
- Easy to hold items with deep vice
- Easy to “red-dot” position engraving
- Easy to engrave labels to attach to giftware
Advanced Giftware Engraver
RE-M40gift 305 x 210mm 25Kg
- Can do all the tasks of the above M40abc
- Can also engrave wine bottles, glasses, signs,large trophies.
Precision Giftware Engraver
RE-IS400volume 305 x 210mm 90Kg
Capable of producing a huge range of jewellery, giftware, awards, business products and office signage.